What shipping method does BUYAPRES use?
We have three shipping methods, they are Flat Rate Shipping, Standard Shipping and Expedited Shipping. For a detailed explanation about each shipping method, destinations and approximate delivery times, please see: https://www.buyapres.com/shipping-methods
What Countries Does BUYAPRES Deliver to?
We can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from China by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address). Please check Shipping Countries to get more details.
Remote Areas - Delivery
Can couriers deliver to remote areas? Yes, wherever you are, we will be able to deliver the products to you. FedEx or DHL might in some cases apply a nominal “remote area charge”. This is very rare but can happen when your delivery address is too far from the main logistics centers. If your address is located in a remote area for the courier of your choice, we will contact you to discuss the issue. You will need to pay an extra $30 to cover the remote shipping fees from FedEx or DHL. However, if you do not want to pay any additional fees, we would suggest that you ship your order with EMS (Standard Shipping) or Flat Rate Shipping. We will refund you the difference in shipping fee.
Can BUYAPRES Ship To PO Box and APO Addresses?
Can you ship to a PO Box?Can you ship to a APO address? We strongly recommend that you provide a physical address to facilitate order delivery. If you really need to ship the package to a PO BOX then you will need to please select Flat Rate Shipping as the shipping method and only order items that weigh 2kg or less. For heavier items, you will need to select an alternate address. We are sorry but both DHL and FedEx are unable to deliver items to APO or PO BOX addresses.
What If an item is missing a manual?
Some of BUYAPRES products are supposed to ship with a manual but…
- sometimes the manual just isn’t very good, and you need more help with the product.
- sometimes we made a mistake and the manual was not put in the box.
- sometimes the product is new, and the manufacturer manual was so dire, we took it out!
- sometimes the manufacturer thought they were only selling this product in China, so there is no manual.
Here’s how we’ll help:
- Contact us with your order number and the product code. Explain whether there was a missing manual, or what aspect of the product’s function you need help with.
- If a manual was omitted accidentally, we’ll give you a link where you can download it.
- If the product has no manual, chances are we are already working on making one ourselves, and we’ll send that to you when it’s done.
Currently we only offer English manuals for all our products.
What If an item is missing accessories such as earphones or a cable?
First, check the details in the product description again on BUYAPRES.com to make sure it is supposed to have what you think it should. If you’re really missing something, please contact us, and here’s how we’ll handle it:
- Give us your order number and the product code.
- If the missing part is hard to describe, please provide a photo and reference a similar product photo on Gearbest.com.
- If we confirm something is missing, we’ll send it out to you free of charge.
What If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs?
Usually, when you import goods from BUYAPRES, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office. There’s usually no reason to worry because:
- BUYAPRES provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it’s pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
- If, for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
- If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an Android phone, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country, that is your responsibility to know about before you order from GearBest. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it’s your job to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a licence to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on GearBest, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
- As the importer you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees, are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.
Can I pay COD - cash on delivery?
No. Sorry. We can only accept payment in advance. You can use one of our secure payment methods to pay for your order.
Payment Methods Accepted
BUYAPRES primarily uses Credit/Debit Card via Stripe and PayPal to process secure online payments.
What is Paypal?
Paypal offers a highly secure method to send money from your credit card, bank account, or stored online credit, without telling online shops your confidential credit card numbers. BUYAPRES staff will never ask you for your full credit card numbers or Paypal login details. For your own security, please do not give this information to anyone (including our staff) and do not click on links inside emails purporting to be from Paypal. charge you a fee for uploading money to their system or making payments. Please check on their relevant information pages for specific details.
My Product Has A Problem! What Can I Do?
What to do in 3 steps: Step 1: Try to troubleshoot the item by checking the manual we provide in the package. Often we can solve the problem for you without you needing to send anything back. In many cases the product seems to have a problem, but it can be solved by restarting, installing properly, or fixing an accessory. Step 2: If you still have difficulties with your item especially for complicated products such as Car DVD Players, GPS or TV Boxes, we will recommend that you get the product installed or inspected by a qualified technician to confirm that it is faulty rather than incorrectly installed. Step 3: Once you have confirmed the product is faulty after steps 1 and 2, you should contact us. Provide your order number and the product code and all the steps you have tried to remedy this issue. We will review your case to allow a return under warranty. You are covered by our 360 Day guarantee. So if the product doesn’t work, we’ll help you send it back to us in China to get it fixed.
What if the product is broken?
If any product is faulty, you are protected under the BUYAPRES Warranty.
- Assuming the product is still in warranty and was not physically damaged, you can return it to GearBest and we will repair it, or give you an equivalent replacement product.
- All return cases are handled under our RMA policy: please consult customer support and do not send back any products without obtaining an assigned RMA case number from us.
- Under the wholesale terms and conditions, customers must pay the cost of shipping to return authorized RMA products back to BUYAPRES. In the case of sending back repaired or replacement items, BUYAPRES pays the return shipping cost back to you.
What is BUYAPRES's business mission?
At BUYAPRES, our company vision is simple: to become the premier online electronics seller by providing an unparalleled selection of the very best gadgets, an unbeatable shopping experience, prompt shipping and exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations. For us, the customer is always king. Our total commitment to customers empowers us to work closely together with every customer. When you buy from us, the sale is not complete when we ship your order, it is complete when you are totally satisfied.
Can you trust BUYAPRES?
BUYAPRES holds its own inventory in secure state of the art warehouse facilities, we adhere to exceptional quality control processes and operate an extensive Customer Support Center offering multiple service channels. Our professional servers and website are security scanned, authenticated and fully verified by Norton Secure from Norton on a daily basis to protect you online. Click on the official Norton trustmark to learn more. You can learn more on our Secure Shopping page. Shop with confidence at BUYAPRES.
How do I purchase a product?
Find the product you want to purchase, and click on the Buy button and select your subscription or package. You’ll then be taken to our checkout page where you can log into your existing Woo account to use saved information or register a new account. The checkout process is below the register area.
I Haven’t Received My Receipt Or Login Details?
The e-mail is sent the moment your payment is approved, and that should be almost immediately. If you don’t receive an email receipt or login information soon after, please contact us and we’ll check on your payment and account.
I Can’t Log Into My Account!
If you are having trouble logging into your account, please email and we’ll sort it out.
I Can’t Find My Products!
How Do I Buy A Product With My Existing Account?
Ensure that you are logged into the correct account before going to the checkout page. If you aren’t logged in, or you’re logged into the wrong account, you can log in or switch accounts on the checkout page.